Monday, November 14, 2016

Year 6 MERC Camp Experience

Last week was the Year 6 Camp and what an amazing time we all out.  I'm not sure you can beat the fantastic learning opportunities the Outdoors offers us.

It was amazing to be a part of the children's experiences. I just loved seeing them step outside their comfort zone and meet their fears head-on.  Perhaps the most touching part of camp is how the children encourage each other.  The support of one's peers to get through an activity is quite a privilege to be a part of.

Thanks to all the children, teachers, and parents who helped make camp such a memorable experience for 2016.  I know it's one I will hold dear to my heart for a long, long time!

Check out the photos of our Activity Groups below.......








No comments:

Post a Comment