Thursday, December 1, 2016

Stephanie's Recycled Homework Challenge

I started off by scrunching up old newspaper that my grandmother reads and making one big and one small. Then I taped it together to make the head. Next I cut off some cardboard and taped it onto the head to make the horns, the teeth and the collar. Then I paper mache the head, the horns,  the teeth , the collar and underneath it, to make it sturdy. After along time of waiting, the dragon head was dry so I paper mache the head again. Next I decided that my dragon  would be red, yellow and orange. I found some used paint to paint the dragon head the colors I wanted it to be. I then painted it in a colorful way. Then I added the small details on the horns,teeth, eyes and collar. In the art box I also found glitter paint so I decided I would put some on the dragon head to decorate it after it dried. So after it dried I painted on gold and red glitter paint and then I waited some more and then it was finished.


Well done Stephanie.  Your dragon looks absolutely amazing and would not look out of place in an Art Gallery.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment